These quotes are purportedly taken from actual letters sent to the Family History Department of the LDS Church.
- I would like to find out if I have any living relatives or dead relatives or ancestors in my family.
- He and his daughter are listed as not being born.
- My grandfather died at the age of three.
- We are sending you five children in a separate envelope.
- The wife of #22 could not be found. Somebody suggested that she might have been stillborn. What do you think?
- I am mailing you my aunt and uncle and three of their children.
- Enclosed please find my grandmother. I have worked on her for 30 years without success. Now see what you can do.
- This family had seven nephews that I am unable to find. If you know who they are, please add them to the list.
- We lost our grandmother, will you please send us a copy?
- I do not want you to do my research for me. Will you please send me all of the material on the Welch line, in the US, England, and Scotland countries? I will do the research.
- Will you please send me the name of my first wife? I have forgotten her name.
Spread the word!